Our banking and financial services litigation team are leaders in their field offering litigation services to banks, and insurers.
We offer a bespoke service with partner contact and involvement in cases and strategic planning. we defend reputational claims and undertake specialist projects with our clients to prevent claims against them in the future.
We have a comprehensive understanding of the banking and finance markets and have approved panel solicitor status with most lenders. We work together closely as a team. our reputation for efficiency, reliability and providing practical solutions is supported independently through rankings and commentary in the main legal directories.
Acing for both lenders and borrowers we are able to provide cost effective, sound, sensible commercial advice quickly. Wherever it is helpful to clients to do so, specialist within our firm regularly work alongside our banking team to pool relevant resources. We are also able to draw on international advice from our expanding network of lawyers around the world. including:
- Asset and Real Estate Financing
- Banking Litigation
- Financial Crimes, i.e. embezzlement, fraud cases, bribery
- Debt Settlement, i.e. bank loans and credit cards, payment defaults
- Debt Recovery and Rescheduling
- Advise on Banking Issues – Letters of Credit, Commercial Mortgage and Loan Documentation Preparation